Special guest Holly Manthei, our most famous guest ever, joins us in our second episode this week. We discuss:
- How to pronounce Manthei
- Blind taste tests
- The liquor store that Clarence won’t step foot in again
- Going to the Kentucky Derby without ever seeing a horse
- How often is everyone drunk at the Flying Dog Brewery?
- Pretentious beer-tasting terms
- Wild Game 1 against the Blackhawks
- Male vs. female locker room humor
- Don Cherry, the Sid Hartman of Canada
- Holly Manthei, American hero
- The soccer
- Are the Dallas Stars changing their name?
- The NWSL. No, seriously
- JOFA haircuts
- David Kahn is a dink
- How to mail beer
And at the end Clarence shows up again.
By the way, if Parker’s grandma thought the last episode was bad, she’s not going to like this one at all.